Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The "Cyber Cafe"

So...we don't have the internet for the time being. It has been out since Saturday and I'm going through withdrawals. I walked through our little village area of Bangalore and found a "Cyber Cafe" I am able to see my emails now, although it is very very slow. I decided I better post an update on here so those who skype us know why we haven't been on in a while. Hopefully we'll be able to get internet within the next few days. I will be able to post pictures again then. I have a few that I'd like to post (Alan's haircut/chiropractic visit, and more).

1 comment:

Rideout Bunch said...

Tried to email you from the kids and it said it would not go through. Bad email address. I copied it from what you sent so maybe it won't go through until your internet is up and going. Let me know and we will try again.